A Life of Travel
Travel is back! At least for us it is, and we could not be happier! While traveling right now may not be popular with everyone it is right for us and we plan to carry on our travels where we left off – with slight modifications for health and safety.
A Week of Travel Days
While we love to travel – that is, to see different places, meet different people and learn about different cultures the travel itself is not glamourous.
- Up early enough to start loading the car at 8:45.
- Anyone who knows us knows that this is a stretch!!
- Drive 3.5 to 4.5 hours daily stopping for gas only
- And occasionally a Starbucks
- Light snacks and water bottles are packed
- Check into hotel between 1pm and 3pm daily
- Take advantage of early checkin available from Marriott Bonvoy
- Walk for 45 minutes to get the kinks out from sitting for 4 hours
- One of us walks for sure (Ha!)
- It’s so much easier when a coat and boots are not required!!
- Work for 4 hours
- Eat, Sleep, Repeat
The reward…Sunny Southern California! What to know where we are now? View the widget on the side of this blog.