I thought this was kind of cool from the most recent winner on the Duramed Futures Tour, the up and comer to the LPGA Tour. Angela is of course a Canadian.
1. Are you a neat freak or do you prefer the messier side of life?
I am totally O.C.D. when it comes to neatness.
2. If calories and fat grams didn’t exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day?
Cake: any kind of cake. Cake should be its own food group.
3.What is the one thing you absolutely must do in order to get your day started right?
Drink a Diet Coke.
4. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Bob Sanders. Strong safety for the Indianapolis Colts – because he flies around the field and is one of the biggest hitters in the NFL.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Ralph Lauren on Madison Ave. in NYC.
6. What is one of the best presents you have ever given or received?
When I was a secret Santa for some underprivileged kids, I bought a bunch of random things on their wish lists.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Total night owl!
9. Is there anything you won’t eat?
Liver, Brussels sprouts, eggplant.
10. What is the craziest thing a fan has ever requested of you?
To sign their forehead.
11. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone call log?
12. What was your first job?
13. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
The Amazing Race.
14. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call, or just try and figure it out?
Stop for directions.
15. What do you usually eat for breakfast before your round?
Oatmeal and eggs… oh, and of course a Diet Coke.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Agent for the CIA.
17. What song would you sing if you had to sing Karaoke?
18. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator?
Leave a Comment